Sunday, February 7, 2010

special orders, Note cards and Flowers


Custom orders are so exciting to me, it means "someone looked at my work, and not only liked it, but had to have something of their own and trusted me to do it right!"

These are two of my most recent customer orders:

this was for a Primary President for her primary children, they are a wide variety of 50 cute textured note cards.  They are blank inside and include envelopes.

These are for Susannah who is getting married at the end of the month.  She wanted 5 of my silver hair flowers for her brides maids.  They are made of satin, with three glass pearls and a heart charm hand sewn in the middle, with black and white polka dotted feathers.  (I made some extras, let me know if you are interested in ordering some ;)

I hope that my creations make both of their endeavors more beautiful and successful!

xoxo
j

No comments:

Post a Comment