Thursday, February 18, 2010

mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm good!

I found this site called Out Of  the Box Sampler (see them here) , seriously boxes filled to the top with handmade goods, and it looked like a good way to get my product into buyers hands!

So here is what I'm sending, to be shared with 25 lucky sampler purchasers!

This is a fantastic deal, it's just over $20 and comes filled with all kinds of goodies!  as soon as the March boxes go on sale you can buy them here!  I saw a video here of a woman opening her box and there was a TON OF GOOD STUFF in there!
in case you might die if you don't get one of these, please email me at marypoppinspresents gmail com
I don't think you can make requests for samples you receive in the boxes, but I would be willing to bet you WONT be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment