Tuesday, January 12, 2010

even Fancy Nancy would call these gaudy, but we are loving them anyway!


Between the glitter and the hot glue gun it's been a very dangerous night over here at the Poppins household.  Little Miss "helped" me make headbands tonight, and I think they turned out pretty darn cute!  Of course we never finish projects during the day light, so you will just have to rely on our flash photography!  Hold on and keep your arms in the vehicle!
(updated: Kate from red-feather photography took pity on our pitiful pictures and snapped some shots of peanut butter face jojo!  thanks kate!)
I wanted to name one of them "the Kate" but in the end I couldn't pick just one.  Which one do you think Kate?
xoxo
j

1 comment:

  1. Oh swoon! I love I love! They're so glittery and over the top... they'd be magnificent during Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete