Monday, November 9, 2009

gifting satin hair pretties!



This was last week's... or was it the week before that.. hum, these late crafting nights are running together.  Anyway, I made these for Jojo to share with her preschool friends for Halloween instead of candy (what? don't make fun - I was sick of candy and scary Halloween things long before the day arrived!)


I forgot to take pics of the ones I made for the girls, but these are the ones I made for my Etsy shop.  I put a star charm in the middle of each one that says "Just for You", I thought these would make really special gifts (for teachers or friends) that they would remind the recipient every time they wore it, that is was made and bought lovingly "just for me!"  Also the feather accent looks more amazing than I could have hoped for (thanks Kate for letting me reconstruct your original!)


model wouldn't cooperate.... shocking... so we will just do with what we have!


No comments:

Post a Comment